Diversify with a Precious Metals IRA
Wise investors know how important it is to protect and grow wealth. Diversifying investments among various financial instruments is a technique which has proven to help investors accomplish that goal. Most financial professionals agree, a truly diverse portfolio should include some form of precious metals investment. With a Self-Directed IRA, investors are able to own precious metals, create a hedge against inflation and further diversify their investments.
OTHER BENEFITS TO OWNING A PRECIOUS METALS IRA:
- opening an IRA and/or transferring funds from an existing IRA is simple and affordable.
- nontraditional assets like gold and silver bullion are tangible and will always have value
- with a Traditional IRA, investors are not taxed on growth until disbursement.
- a ROTH IRA allows an after-tax investment that will not be taxed upon withdrawal.
- the freedom to take possession of the metals themselves or choose to cash in.
- risk of storing the precious metals is assumed by a Custodial Trust Company.
Simple 3 Step Process
1 - Open a self-directed IRA through Provident Metals
Provident Metals has partnered with the most respected IRA custodians in the industry who will help you purchase, receive and store your precious metals in a secure, insured vault facility. One of Provident's IRA specialists will help you choose the custodian that makes sense for you.
2 - Fund your Self-Directed IRA
Before investors are able to buy and store precious metals, the funds must be available in their IRA. Our custodians make funding your retirement account easy. Clients have the flexibility to fund the account with a transfer, rollover, annual contribution or bank wire.
3 - Choose the Precious Metals that fit with your retirement plan
A Self-directed IRA through Provident Metals is like any other IRA, with one important difference. You decide how to invest your IRA funds. This gives you the flexibility to add any gold, silver or other IRA approved metal that you choose.
For more information, contact us today.
Our IRA specialists are available 8am-6pm Monday-Friday
Call (800) 313-3315 or email us at
Check out the IRA FAQs here.