Platinum is one of Earths rarest precious metals and one of its most diversely applied across human industries. Some 45% of the global supply goes to the production of catalytic converters used in automobile manufacturing to control the release of harmful chemicals from internal-combustion engines. Some 91% of the global supply each year goes toward industrial applications, with only a portion of the remaining 9% going to investment-grade bullion production. Right now, you can buy 1 Gram Platinum Bars online from Provident Metals.
Provident Metals is pleased to offer you these 1 Gram Platinum Bars from Argor-Heraeus in brand-new condition. The bars are housed individually inside of sealed, tamper-evident blistercards that include a green assay. The information on the assay card includes the matching weight, purity, and metal content noted on the bar itself, as well as the signature of a certified assayer.
Argor-Heraeus produces these particular minted ingots in its Classic Series. The broader series features traditional minted ingots with a rectangular shape and rounded edges. Due to the smaller size of the 1 Gram Platinum Bar, it is actually produced as a square with rounded edges, making it the only weight in the series to appear as such.
For the obverse design of 1 Gram Platinum Bars, you will find markings of the weight, purity, and metal content. The latter is inscribed twice on this side of the bar, with the word Platinum and the Atomic initials of Pt. Other inscriptions include 1g and 9995. There is also an assayers mark on this face of the bar.
In the reverse field of the 1 Gram Platinum Bar, Argor-Heraeus features a simplified version of its logo. To accommodate the logo on this small bar, Argor-Heraeus produced a logo that consists only of a small circle with the initials AH inscribed inside. The letters are produced with curved visuals to fill the entirety of the circular logo space.
The two biggest markets for the worlds annual supply of platinum are the automotive industry, accounting of 45% of annual allocations, and the jewelry industry, which accounts for an additional 34% of the platinum allocation. Other major industries getting an allocation of platinum each year include the chemical and petroleum industries, as well as the electronics industry. Of the remaining 9% of the global supply, investment-grade bullion competes with the medical and biomedical fields for a slice of the pie.
If you have questions, Provident Metals is here to assist. You can call us at 800-313-3315, chat with us live online, or simply send us an email with your inquiries.
When the subtotal of your purchase, including applicable discounts, is $199 or more, you receive free shipping for your entire order. In order to receive free shipping on purchases of $199 or more, you must live within the 50 US states. For orders less than $199, a $9.95 shipping fee applies. All products are discreetly packaged and shipped with full insurance included.
Most Provident orders are shipped within one (1) business day of your payment clearing. Payments made via PayPal clear instantly. Bitcoin payments clear instantly once the transaction is confirmed. Credit Card and bank wire payments process within 1 business day. ACH and paper check payments take 3-5 business days. Once payments are processed, products are released to fulfillment for packaging and shipping.
All orders of $199 or more that are eligible for free shipping are, by default, shipped via a carrier of our choice (USPS or UPS). Depending on the contents and size of your purchase, you may be able to upgrade to a specific carrier during checkout.
For those orders of $999.99 or less, there is no need to sign for your package. However, you may select the option to require a signature at delivery if you want. This can be chosen and paid for at checkout. All orders of $1000 or more require a signature to complete delivery.
Provident is only able to ship to addresses in any of the 50 US states. This includes P.O. boxes and APO addresses.
|Shipping||Orders over $199 Ship Free|
|Dimensions||10.0mm x 10.0mm x 0.6mm|