Gold is the most coveted of the major precious metals. A dense, malleable, ductile metal, gold has a bright, slightly-red tint to its yellow appearance in its pure form in nature. The worlds global supply of gold is largely used in two industries: jewelry and investments. In fact, some 40% of the worlds gold supply goes to the production of investment-grade bullion such as these 10 oz gold bars. Today, you have the chance to get 10 oz Gold Bars online at Provident Metals.
As of 2019, it is believed there is a total of 197,576 tonnes of gold that exists above ground to satisfy the current consumption of the precious metal. While 90% of the worlds supply goes to jewelry and investments, the other 10% goes to a wide range of industrial applications. Its malleable nature and resistance to corrosion have made it popular in the production of electrical connectors used in computers, smartphones, smart TVs, and even applications such as infrared shielding and tooth restoration in the dental field.
For the obverse design element of 10 oz Gold Scotiabank Bars, you will find the images of the bank logo and its name. The Scotiabank logo is set at the center of the design field and features a large, stylized S that has a stylized globe at the center of the swirling S design. Below the logo is the simple inscription of Scotiabank.
In the reverse design field of 10 oz Gold Bars, there are several text inscriptions identifying the bank, weight, purity, and metal content of the bar. The name Scotiabank is found at the top of the design field, with 10 oz Fine Gold 999,9 inscribed at the center of the bar. The bottom of the bar features the mark of the certified assayer.
Scotiabank, officially known as The Bank of Nova Scotia, was founded in March 1832 by the Legislative Assembly of Nova Scotia. The bank was originally located in Halifax, Nova Scotia, but as of 1900, it is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario. In fact, all five of the Big Five banks in Canada are headquartered in Toronto. Scotiabank is Canadas third-largest bank and, as of 2017, was ranked as the 45th largest bank in the world.
10 oz Gold Scotiabank Bars in this listing are in brand-new condition. Each one was produced for Scotiabank by Valcambi Suisse and packaged inside of an individual capsule card. The secure packaging features an assay card and a capsule space to house the bar. These are secondary market bars that were not received directly from the mint and that could have varying levels of wear and tear present.
Please feel free to contact us with any questions. Provident Metals customer service is available to assist you at 800-313-3315, online through our live chat, and using our email address.
When the subtotal of your purchase, including applicable discounts, is $199 or more, you receive free shipping for your entire order. In order to receive free shipping on purchases of $199 or more, you must live within the 50 US states. For orders less than $199, a $9.95 shipping fee applies. All products are discreetly packaged and shipped with full insurance included.
Most Provident orders are shipped within one (1) business day of your payment clearing. Payments made via PayPal clear instantly. Bitcoin payments clear instantly once the transaction is confirmed. Credit Card and bank wire payments process within 1 business day. ACH and paper check payments take 3-5 business days. Once payments are processed, products are released to fulfillment for packaging and shipping.
All orders of $199 or more that are eligible for free shipping are, by default, shipped via a carrier of our choice (USPS or UPS). Depending on the contents and size of your purchase, you may be able to upgrade to a specific carrier during checkout.
For those orders of $999.99 or less, there is no need to sign for your package. However, you may select the option to require a signature at delivery if you want. This can be chosen and paid for at checkout. All orders of $1000 or more require a signature to complete delivery.
Provident is only able to ship to addresses in any of the 50 US states. This includes P.O. boxes and APO addresses.
|Mint Mark||Not Shown|
|Certificate of Authenticity||No|
|Metal Content||10 Troy Ounces|
|Shipping||Orders over $199 Ship Free|
|Dimensions||120 mm × 50 mm × 10 mm|