The 12 Labors of Hercules Series
Hercules became an icon by conquering man-eating beasts during far reaching expeditions. Wherever he traveled, his legend grew, forging his place in history as the most famous and beloved hero of ancient times.
Hercules' latest journey led him to Provident Metals, where he can defend your wealth with a bullion collection dedicated to the 12 Labors of Hercules.
The 5 oz Hercules silver and copper bullion rounds are the first release in the series. The 12 Labors will then be celebrated on individual 1 oz pieces composed of .999 silver and copper.
The 1 oz Labor rounds will be released once per month beginning Sept. 12 with the Nemean Lion. These 12 copper and silver bullion rounds will each be available for purchase for one month ONLY-- until the 12th of the following month, when there will be one day of overlap between rounds. Upon conclusion of sales for each round, a mintage will be published.
The series will wrap up in September 2015.
The 12 Labors of Hercules silver and copper bullion rounds will be released in the order they appear in the Biblioteca:
- Nemean Lion - Sept. 12, 2014
- Lernaean Hydra - Oct. 12, 2014
- Ceryneian Hind - Nov. 12, 2014
- Erymanthian Boar - Dec. 12, 2014
- Augean Stables - Jan. 12, 2015
- Stymphalian Birds - Feb. 12, 2015
- Cretan Bull - March 12, 2015
- Mares of Diomedes - April 12, 2015
- Girdle of Hippolyta - May 12, 2015
- Cattle of Geryon - June 12, 2015
- Apples of Hesperides - July 12, 2015
- Cerberus - Aug. 12, 2015
Additionally, a silver proof version of the Hercules 5 oz round will be available with an extremely limited mintage of 500. A 1 oz silver proof round, also of the Hercules design will be released with a mintage of just 1,000.
The 5 and 1 oz Hercules rounds will be the only proof versions issued in the series:
- Silver Proof 5 oz Hercules - 500 Mintage; Late Fall 2014 Release Date Silver
- Proof 1 oz Hercules - 1,000 Mintage; Late Fall 2014 Release Date
Let the brute strength of Hercules fortify your portfolio with this 12 Labors of Hercules series from Provident Metals.