1 Gram Gold Bars at Provident Metals
Most collectors and investors familiar with precious metals are aware that gold bars come in an array of sizes with 1 oz and 10 oz being amongst the most popular. However, there are plenty of other options, such as 1 Gram Gold Bars that allow you to invest in a small fraction of gold bullion. Learn all about 1 Gram Gold Bars right here, at Provident Metals.
Producers of 1 Gram Gold Bars
- PAMP Suisse: This Switzerland-based mint was founded in 1977 and now creates some of the most well-known gold bars on the market. They’re known for their popular Fortuna and Rosa series which are both offered in sizes as small as 1 gram.
- Valcambi: This Switzerland-based mint creates some of the more unique gold bar options on the market today. Their standard gold bars featuring the Valcambi logo are among the most popular options. They also offer a CombiBar which are large bars that you can break off into pieces as small as 1 gram.
- Geiger Edelmetalle: Geiger is located near Leipzig, Germany, and creates some of the most sought-after gold bars in the industry. They were established in 1218, making them the oldest operating metal trading house in Germany, as well as one of the most respected in the industry today.
- Argor-Heraeus: This once-private company was established in 1951. In 1986, they merged with the German Heraeus Group and now create some of the more compelling products on the market such as their line of Lunar gold bars and Kinebars.
Popular 1 Gram Gold Bar Designs
- Square Bars: One popular option in this size is the square bars offered by Geiger Edelmetalle. 1 Gram Gold Bars are normally offered like other gold bars, in the shape of a rectangle. These bars are in perfect squares and arrive with themed packaging. Popular options are newborn packaging, love-themed, and Christmas-themed.
- Fortuna: The Fortuna line of gold bars offered by PAMP Suisse is among the most popular collections of gold bars on the market. A reason for their popularity is the number of sizes offered. These bars feature the Roman goddess, Fortuna, on the obverse. These bars arrive in sealed assay cards.
- Rosa: Another popular series offered by PAMP Suisse is their line of Rosa gold bars. These are similar to the Fortuna series; except they feature the image of a beautiful rose on the obverse.
- Lunar: Argor-Heraeus offers Lunar gold bars that are released annually. Starting in 2020 with the Year of the Rat, the popular mint and refiner has made these gold bars available every year featuring a unique design based on the Chinese zodiac. Packaging for these bars includes a sealed assay card that is also serialized.
1 Gram Gold Bar Packaging
Typically, the only type of bar you’ll find at this size will be a minted ingot. Cast bars are usually larger than 1 Gram. Minted Ingots start as blanks, which are pieces of metal with no design elements. A machine then uses thousands of pounds of force to engrave design elements into the bar.
Most 1 Gram Gold Bar options at Provident Metals will arrive in a sealed blisterpack which includes an assay card for further authentication.
Purchasing 1 Gram Gold Bars at Provident Metals
At Provident Metals, we will always have a wide range of 1 Gram Gold Bars available for purchase. Give our customer service team a call at 800-313-3315 with any questions you may have. Our team can also be reached via email or through our online chat feature.