100 Gram Gold Bars at Provident Metals
One of the larger gold bar sizes we carry at Provident Metals is the 100 Gram Gold Bar. These gold bars have 3.21507 Troy oz of pure gold in them with a purity of at least .999. When purchasing such a large amount of gold it’s best to know which option is the best for your investment portfolio. Learn more about 100 Gram Gold Bars, right here at Provident Metals.
Different Types of Gold Bars
- Minted Ingots: These bars initially start as blanks. A blank is a blank piece of metal with no design elements. The blank is loaded into a machine that uses thousands of pounds of pressure to stamp design elements onto the bar.
- Cast: These bars are reminiscent of the earliest gold bars created by human civilizations. Gold is melted down to its liquid form before being poured into a mold to cool. Once cooled, the bar is removed, and design elements are stamped to usually just one side of the bar.
Common Producers of 100 Gram Gold Bars
- Valcambi: Among the most popular gold bar producers in the industry is Valcambi. The Switzerland-based mint was founded in Balerna, Switzerland in 1961 before eventually being purchased by Credit Suisse. They’re known for their innovations in the world of gold bars.
- PAMP Suisse: Another top name in the gold bar industry is PAMP Suisse. This Switzerland-based mint is home to some of the more well-known gold bar collections on the market today. They’re also at the forefront of what is possible to do with gold bars such as creating some with a carbon-neutral footprint.
- Argor-Heraeus: When it comes to innovation in the gold bar world, another name to look at is Argor-Heraeus. After forming with the German Heraeus Group, this Switzerland-based company now creates some of the more interesting gold bars in the world, such as the kinebar.
- The Perth Mint: One of the most iconic mints in the world is the Perth Mint in Australia. Established in 1899 this mint was the final branch in the Royal Mint of London’s branches in Australia. While they’re more known for their bullion coinage releases, the oldest mint in Australia also creates high-purity gold bars.
Popular Designs on 100 Gram Gold Bars
- CombiBar: Maybe the most ingenious bar on the market today is the CombiBar from Valcambi. This 100 Gram Gold Bar has pre-set lines on it allowing you to break it into one hundred 1 gram bars. You can break off as many pieces as you like without compromising any of the gold content or purity.
- Fortuna Veriscan: One of the more popular gold bar series is the Fortuna collection from PAMP Suisse. These gold bars feature a left-profile portrait of the Roman goddess on the obverse side of the bar. These bars also feature Veriscan technology which allows you to verify the exact bar you have based on the microscopic differences between your bar, and others.
- Kinebar: The most creative gold bar product from Argor-Heraeus is the Kinebar. Available in a 100 gram option, these bars have a holographic element on the back, courtesy of kinegram embossing. Depending on the angle you look at, the colors and shapes on the reverse field can change.
Buying 100 Gram Gold Bars at Provident Metals
For any inquiries about 100 Gram Gold Bars sold at Provident Metals. Give our customer service team a call at 800-313-3315. Our team is here for any questions you may have. We can also be contacted via email or through our online chat feature.