At Provident Metals, one of our favorite things to do is to help people secure their future by investing in precious metals. As we considered ways to expand our efforts and help people invest in themselves and their future - a collegiate scholarship felt like the perfect fit. What better way to invest in the future than to help someone further their education?
2017 Scholarship Essay Questions
To qualify for our scholarship, please answer the following question in 500-750 words
"If you had $10,000 to invest, would you buy gold or bitcoin? Why?"
- Applicant must be a U.S. resident who is registered at a U.S. college or university
- Applicant must complete, sign & submit the (PDF) Provident Metals Scholarship Essay Contest Application & Rules
- Essays must be written solely by the applicant.
- All submitted content must be unique and written specifically for this essay contest.
- Only one submission per student will be considered.
How To Apply For Our Scholarship
Submit your application and essay by email here prior to deadline noted above
Scholarship Selection Process
Judges will examine all entries received by the deadline above and select a winner within two weeks of the submission deadline. One winner will be awarded the full scholarship amount, and notable entries may be published on the Provident Metals website.