You will receive a 4% cash discount off our list price when you use a personal check, money order, cashiers check, or bank wire to pay for your order, and a 3% bitcoin discount off our list price when you pay for your order using Bitcoin. When you pay with your credit card or Paypal account you will receive our industry leading list price.
Orders of $99 or more ship FREE anywhere inside the domestic U.S. If your subtotal after discounts have been applied is less than $99, you’ll pay just $5.95 for shipping, still the best rate in the industry!
For more information about shipping prices and policies, please visit the Provident Metals Help Center.
Trade DGGold™ for only $10.00 over spot!
Note: The current $10 premium is charged per ounce of gold and will adjust based on the quantity purchased. For example, an order for .50 ounces of gold will be charged a $5 premium, and so forth.
Want to add less than 1 oz of gold to your cart? Simply adjust the quantity to any fractional amount as low as .001 ounces, then click "add to cart".
DGGold™ is the fastest, most secure, and affordable solution to buying and selling physical gold. Finally, you can tap into the speed and accuracy of electronic trading without sacrificing the comfort that comes with holding physical metal.
If you want to:
- Quickly buy and sell physical gold
- Maintain 100% ownership and title to your metal at all times
- Buy gold in any amount, not just specific weights
- View the value of your holdings in real time, no matter how fast spot prices are moving
- Shed the burden that comes with shipping, storing, and manually tracking the value of your physical metals...
...Then DGGold is right for you.
Learn more about DGGold and find our how it can help your precious metals portfolio keep pace with today’s fast-moving markets. Bring your precious metals portfolio up to speed with DGGold™ today!
- Make DGGold™ purchases for as low as .001 ounces of gold.
- Real-time prices are locked in at the time of the order. Holdings and portfolio value can be tracked in real time within 24 hours of funds clearing.
- Pay no ongoing transaction or storage fees to safeguard physical gold holdings in the insured vaults of the Royal Canadian Mint.
- DGGold™ utilizes VaultChain Gold powered by Tradewind, to fully back all gold investments at the Royal Canadian Mint.
- Quickly and easily sell DGGold™ for cash or convert to physical bullion from Provident Metals’ full inventory for discreet delivery right to your door.
Frequently asked questions:
How do I buy DGGold?
- Minimum purchase is .001 ounces of gold. To add less than one ounce of gold to your cart, simply enter any fractional amount as low as .001 ounces, then click “add to cart.”
- The current $10 premium is charged per ounce of gold and will adjust based on the quantity purchased. For example, an order for .50 ounces of gold will incur a $5 premium, and so forth.
- DGGold™ holdings will appear in your account within 24 hours of us receiving cleared funds. However, the time it takes to receive cleared funds depends on the type of payment method used. See our Ordering and Payment policies for more details on our payment procedures.
- At this time, you are unable to exchange physical gold that you currently hold into DGGold, but this may be a feature in the future. Sign up for DGGold now so you will be the first to experience all of our innovative new offerings as they become available.
How do I sell DGGold?
- At any time, sell DGGold at the current Buy Back Price and receive a check, or convert to physical bullion from Provident Metals’ full inventory at bid spot price. Call (469) 317-3505 to sell or convert DGGold.
- The minimum amount needed to convert to physical bullion is the lowest-weight product in our inventory.
- Provident’s regular shipping rates apply when converting to physical bullion. Orders over $99 ship free.
- Any remaining DGGold (even fractional amounts) left in your account after converting to physical bullion will remain in your account unless you request a check for the balance.
About The Royal Canadian Mint
The Royal Canadian Mint is a crown corporation wholly owned by the government of Canada and is one of the largest, most technologically-advanced sovereign mints in the world. The Mint’s unique combination of ingenuity, craftsmanship, and advanced security technologies have revolutionized the coinage and bullion industries.The Royal Canadian Mint provides highly secure, transparent storage of precious metals for large financial institutions, investment funds, corporations, and other clients around the globe. The Mint's storage facilities are insured and exceptionally secure: All bars are weighed on deposit, inventory is counted on a quarterly basis, and the Mint is audited annually by the Government of Canada’s Office of the Auditor General.
Place your secure order online now by clicking on the product and selecting “add to cart”. Or, speak to one of our knowledgeable, friendly customer service representatives at 800-313-3315.Propel your precious metals portfolio into the future with DGGold™!
|Country of Manufacture||Canada|
|Gold Content||1 troy oz|
|Composition||.9999 Fine Gold|
|Mint||Royal Canadian Mint|