With constant news of instability here and around the world, investors like you are searching for ways to shield savings from the wild swings the stock market is known for, which are becoming more frequent and volatile all the time. Gold bullion, which has been around for centuries, offers you a financial refuge from the turbulence of the outside world.
You can rest easy knowing your investment is safe – unlike a share of stock, you can hold your physical investment in your hand and keep it in your possession at all times. Gold bullion offers the ultimate security and personal control as an investment.
Where can I find gold bullion for sale?
ProvidentMetals.com offers a wide selection of gold bullion coins, bars and ingots to meet your individual needs. Many coins like the American Gold Eagle and Canadian Gold Maple are available in smaller denominations to make investing in gold more affordable.
Take a look around and find the best option for meeting your investment goals. Gold bullion options include:
- Gold Eagle and Gold Buffalo coins from the U.S. Mint. Available in 1-oz denominations or smaller
- Coins from mints around the world, including Canada, Austria, South Africa and elsewhere
- Private mint gold bullion offers cost effective option for practical investors
Why should I buy gold bullion?
For centuries, gold coins and bars have served as a safe store of value and medium of exchange. There are many reasons for wanting buy gold bullion, with the most common including:
- Gold's intrinsic value, by its very nature, makes it one of the most stable investments in history. In short, gold bullion will always have value.
- Coins and bars are easily storable and transferrable – gold bullion coins make great gifts that keep on giving
- Shiny gold ingots, coins and bars offer great collectors' item(s) to share and enjoy for a lifetime
How do I get started?
Browse around to see current prices and availability for gold bullion. Our secure online ordering system makes purchasing gold bullion easy and safe. And if you have any questions or would prefer to place your order by phone, feel free to call us toll-free at (800) 313-3315.