Other Gold Bullion at Provident Metals
While coins and bars dominate the gold market, there are a bunch of unique options offered at Provident Metals for people who are looking to invest in other gold bullion. Learn all about Other Gold Bullion offered at Provident Metals, right here.
A round has the look and feel of a coin but has no face value and is not backed by a central government. While coins remain more popular, rounds are a great option for people who want to invest in gold bullion without breaking the bank.
- Dove of Peace: These gold rounds come to you from the ICMC’s international brand, The Holy Land Mint. This design was the first-ever Israeli investment product. It features a dove flying over the Old City of Jerusalem’s walls while holding an olive branch in its beak.
- Crypto Commemorative: These rounds feature unique imagery of popular cryptocurrencies on the obverse. These rounds are 5 grams in weight and contain.9999 pure gold making them a great investment piece for someone looking to get started.
Gold Medals/ Medallions
These medals and medallions are brought to you by KOMSCO. Similar to rounds, these medals lack face value, instead using the term “clay” to represent how many troy oz of gold they contain.
- Chiwoo Cheonwang Gold Medals: Starting in 2016, this series focuses on the god of war in Asian Mythology, Chiwoo Cheonwang. The series features a unique image of Chiwoo on the reverse of every new issue.
- Zi:Sin Series: The Zi:Sin Series is South Korea’s unique take on a Lunar Series. Each release features one of the 12 guardians which can also represent the 12 animals of the Chinese zodiac. The series started in 2017 with a new guardian being showcased every year.
- Tiger Medallions: These medallions also debuted in 2016. This series features a unique image of a tiger on the reverse. While there are no longer any tigers roaming the wild in South Korea, this animal still remains the national animal of the country.
Recently, companies have started producing wearable gold bullion in the form of jewelry. At Provident Metals, we have a few unique options for yourself or that special someone in your life.
- 1 oz Gold Smooth Bullion Bracelet: This smooth bracelet has 1 oz of .9999 pure gold in the form of a bracelet. This bracelet was handcrafted and arrives in a CertiCard case. Dimensions are 6 cm x 7 cm and .5 cm thick.
- 1 oz Gold Hammered Bullion Bracelet: Another option is the hammered finish. This bracelet also contains 1 oz of .9999 pure gold. Arriving in the same packaging with the same dimension as its smooth counterpart, these bracelets are a great way to diversify any portfolio.
Historic Gold Coins
While the era of modern bullion coins started in 1967 with the release of the South African Krugerrand Gold Coin, gold coins have a long and rich history dating back much further. Some popular options are the following:
- Vintage British Gold: British Sovereign Gold Coins debuted in 1817. Sovereigns available were the Sovereign, Half-Sovereign, and the Double Sovereign. These coins displayed the reigning monarch of Britain on the obverse and eventually were out of circulation by World War I.
- Vintage Austrian Gold: The Austrian Empire, later the Austro-Hungarian Empire, was the third largest in the world at the time. As such, many gold coins were offered during this time such as the Austrian Schilling, Corona, Ducat, and Florin.
- Vintage French Gold: French Francs are also available at Provident Metals. This coin was the official currency of France from 1795 to 1999. These coins were released in denominations of 5, 10, 20, and 40 Francs.
Buying Other Gold Bullion at Provident Metals
Call the JM Bullion customer service team at 1-800-313-3315 with any questions you may have about Other Gold Bullion. Our team can also be reached via email or through our online chat feature.