You will receive a 4% cash discount off our list price when you use a personal check, money order, cashiers check, or bank wire to pay for your order, and a 3% bitcoin discount off our list price when you pay for your order using Bitcoin. When you pay with your credit card or Paypal account you will receive our industry leading list price.
You may also be interested in these products
Orders of $99 or more ship FREE anywhere inside the domestic U.S. If your subtotal after discounts have been applied is less than $99, you’ll pay just $5.95 for shipping, still the best rate in the industry!
For more information about shipping prices and policies, please visit the Provident Metals Help Center.
Order the Aztec 1 oz Copper Round | World of Dragons for as low as $0.99 each!
Important Release Schedule Information:
We realize that there is some confusion on the release schedule for the World of Dragons series. Please see where we explained how we are handling this series differently for more clarification:
1. Check out minute 18:45 in our October Facebook Live event where our Director of Sales and Marketing Jake Haugen explains how the release schedule for World of Dragons differs from past series.
2. Here are more details from our December email where we gave an Aztec Dragon update:
Q: What makes this release schedule different from other Provident Exclusive Series?
A. You asked, and we listened! We don’t want your orders for the 2nd release delayed because we’re waiting on delivery from the mint for the final run of the 1st release (like we experienced with prior series such as the 4 Horsemen, Zombucks, etc). So here is how we will do things differently this time:
- Our goal is for the first release to be sold out by the end of February. So in early January, we’ll forecast Aztec Dragon sales through February. We’ll place a final order at that time with the mint based on this forecast. This way, they will be in stock and ready to ship when the second release is available. Where previous series have had just one single day of overlap between releases, our goal with the World of Dragons series is to provide a longer window for people to buy multiple releases and receive them at the same time.
- We will still publish the final mintage number for the Aztec Dragon on February 1st. This will be the final minted number even though all of the silver and copper rounds may have not been sold out of our inventory at that point.
About The Aztec 1 oz Copper Round
In ancient cultures, stories about heroes and monsters were an important part of everyday life. They helped people explain objects in the sky, make sense of weather events, or answer life’s big questions. Born around the fire and evolved through word of mouth, tales of these creatures and their supernatural powers were told and retold millions of times from person to person, from trade port to trade port, and from generation to generation - manifesting into a hundred different versions around the world.
The story of the dragon is no different. Dragons have been one of the world’s most popular mythological creatures through the ages, and they continue to stir our imaginations to this day. Almost every culture on earth has its own ancient dragon myth. And we are proud to bring them to life in our new, EXCLUSIVE World of Dragons series in 1 oz silver and copper rounds!
The first release in this exciting 6-design series celebrates one of the earliest recorded dragon myths in history. The limited-edition Aztec Dragon design celebrates Quetzalcóatl, one of the most revered gods in ancient Mesoamerica. A powerful combination of bird and rattlesnake, this feathered serpent was believed to have organized the original cosmos, participated in the creation of mankind, and was related to gods of the wind, the rain, and the dawn. Aztec high priests would even include the name Quetzalcoatl in their titles to denote their high rank. This limited-edition 1 oz Copper Aztec Dragon round will be minted to demand through January 2019. So hurry and add the first release in the series to your cart today, while they’re still available!
- First of six unique designs in the World of Dragons series.
- Contains 1 AVDP oz of .999 fine copper.
- Real-time prices are locked in at the time of the order.
- Fast, free, and discreet shipping in flips, tubes, or monster boxes.
- Quickly and easily sell back your coins to Provident Metals at industry-leading prices.
The obverse of the 1 oz Copper The Aztec dragon round features the fierce Quetzalcoatl ascending from the Temple of the Feathered Serpent. Its feathered wings and serpent tail are poised to take flight to offer protection over the Aztec people. Inscriptions “Aztec Dragon” and the artist’s initials also appear on the obverse.
The reverse depicts the powerful reptilian eye of the dragon. Its piercing gaze is surrounded by the inscriptions “World of Dragons” along with the metal content, weight, and purity.
About The Golden State Mint
Each round in the World of Dragons series is produced by the privately-operated Golden State Mint (GSM). Since 1974, the Golden State Mint has manufactured millions of rounds and bars for bullion dealers across the nation, with a purity that equals that of sovereign-minted rounds. GSM is a life member of the American Numismatic Association, along with several other well-respected numismatic organizations. GSM is a family company dedicated to stellar customer service, and remains one of the most highly-regarded popular private mints in the industry today.
Your 1 oz Copper The Aztec dragon round ships in brand new condition. Single rounds ship in individual plastic flips. Multiples of 20 ship in mint-issued tubes, and multiples of 500 ship in sealed monster boxes. Orders over $99 are eligible for free shipping!
Add this Air-tite Plastic Coin Holder to your order to protect your round for years to come or give a gift in style!
Place your secure order online now by clicking on the product and selecting “add to cart”. Or, speak to one of our knowledgeable, friendly customer service representatives at 800-313-3315.Dragons of the World Copper rounds make thoughtful and valuable gifts! Order the 1st release in the series today while it’s still available!
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Availability||Out of Stock|
|Copper Content||1 ounce AVDP|
|Composition||.999 Fine Copper|
|Mint||Golden State Mint|
|Series||World of Dragons|
|Release Number||1st of 6 Designs|