100 oz Silver Bars at JM Bullion
Silver Bars are available in several unique sizes and shapes. For investors and collectors looking to make a large silver bullion purchase, 100 oz Silver Bars are among the largest we offer at Provident Metals. With many designs, collections, and producers to choose from, you can learn all about the 100 oz Silver Bars at Provident Metals, right here.
Popular Producers of 100 oz Silver Bars
- Geiger: Geiger’s popular square silver bar is available in a 100 oz size. These bars are individually available in sealed plastic, or boxes of 8. These bars are made with a purity of .999 pure silver. The obverse side showcases the Schloss Guldengossa while the reverse features the LEV rhombus from Geiger. Notably, when you shine the reverse with a black light, a large LEV rhombus will illuminate with a serial number.
- Germania Mint: The Germania Mint, located in Poland, is a top producer of gold, silver, and copper bars. These cast bars are available in individual boxes from the mint. These bars, made from a purity of .9999 pure silver, showcase the Germania Mint logo and identifying marks of the bar on the obverse. The reverse is intentionally left blank.
- SilverTowne: One of the top private mints in America is SilverTowne. In terms of 100 oz Silver Bars, SilverTownne’s Pony Bar is an immensely popular option. This cast bar is made from .999 pure silver and showcases the image of a Pony Express rider on horseback, on the obverse.
- Scottsdale Mint: Founded in 2008, the Scottsdale Mint is a new name to the precious metals world. The private mint is known for creating coins for foreign governments, yet they also create their own gold and silver bars and rounds. The Scottsdale Mint offers a multitude of 100 oz Silver Bars. One popular option is their stacker bar. These bars display the Scottsdale lion and identifying marks of the bar on the obverse. The reverse includes a swirled pattern but is otherwise intentionally blank.
- Sunshine Minting: Sunshine Minting, a top name in the silver bar market, has several 100 oz Silver Bar options as well. One popular option is their Mercury Bar. This bar is made from .999 pure silver and shows Mercury in motion on the obverse field. These bars are also available in numerous sizes. They also have another option that showcases the Sunshine Minting logo on the obverse with their unique MintMark SI on the reverse.
Purchasing 100 oz Silver Bars at JM Bullion
With any questions you may have about 100 oz Silver Bars, contact the Provident Metals customer service team today. Our team can be reached via email, through our online chat feature, or by calling our toll-free number at 1-800-313-3315.