You will receive a 4% cash discount off our list price when you use a personal check, money order, cashiers check, or bank wire to pay for your order, and a 3% bitcoin discount off our list price when you pay for your order using Bitcoin. When you pay with your credit card or Paypal account you will receive our industry leading list price.
You may also be interested in these products
Orders of $99 or more ship FREE anywhere inside the domestic U.S. If your subtotal after discounts have been applied is less than $99, you’ll pay just $5.95 for shipping, still the best rate in the industry!
For more information about shipping prices and policies, please visit the Provident Metals Help Center.
Be one of the first to add the Welsh Dragon 1 oz Silver round to your collection by ordering today.
Important Release Schedule Information
We realize that there is some confusion on the release schedule for the World of Dragons series. Please see where we explained how we are handling this series differently for more clarification:
1. Check out minute 18:45 in our October Facebook Live event where our Director of Sales and Marketing Jake Haugen explains how the release schedule for World of Dragons differs from past series.
Q: What makes this release schedule different from other Provident Exclusive Series?
A. You asked, and we listened! We don’t want your orders for the 3rd release delayed because we’re waiting on delivery from the mint for the final run of The Welsh (like we experienced with prior series such as the 4 Horsemen, Zombucks, etc). So here is how we will do things differently this time:
- Our goal is for The Welsh to be sold out by the end of May. So in early April, we’ll forecast The Welsh Dragon sales through May. We’ll place a final order at that time with the mint based on this forecast. This way, they will be in stock and ready to ship when the 3rd release is available on the 1st of May. Where previous series have had just one single day of overlap between releases, our goal with the World of Dragons series is to provide a longer window for people to buy multiple releases and receive them at the same time.
- We will still publish the final mintage number for The Welsh on May 1st. This will be the final minted number even though all of the silver and copper rounds may have not been sold out of our inventory at that point.
About The Welsh 1 oz Silver Round
Dragons have been one of the world’s most popular mythological creatures through the ages. Almost every culture on earth has its own ancient dragon myth. And we are proud to bring them to life in our EXCLUSIVE WORLD OF DRAGONS series of 1 oz silver and copper rounds!
The second release in this exciting 6-design series celebrates the Welsh dragon, one of the most powerful creatures in Welsh folklore. Y Ddraig Goch, or the “red dragon”, appeared on ancient British soldiers’ war flags as early as 300 AD. At Queen Elizabeth’s coronation, it stood guard as one of the Queen’s Beasts to signify Her Majesty’s direct descent from the Welsh House of Tudor. And it remains a symbol of the Welsh people’s fierce spirit on the national flag to this day.
Stories of the red dragon are abundant in Celtic lore. In Arthurian legend, the Y Draig Goch (symbolizing Wales) famously vanquishes a white dragon (symbolizing Britain) in a fierce, centuries-long battle. The red dragon has been celebrated as a symbol of the Welsh people’s relentless spirit ever since.
This limited edition 1 oz Silver Welsh Dragon round will be minted to demand until May 2019. So hurry and add the second release in the series to your cart today, while they’re still available!
- Second of six unique designs in the Dragons of the World series.
- Contains 1 oz of .999 pure silver.
- Real-time prices are locked in at the time of the order.
- Fast, free, and discreet shipping in flips, tubes, or monster boxes.
- Quickly and easily sell back your coins to Provident Metals at industry-leading prices.
The obverse of the 1 oz Silver Welsh Dragon round features the fearsome red dragon in triumphant mid-roar after vanquishing the white dragon of legend. The inscription “The Welsh” also appears on the obverse.
The reverse depicts the powerful reptilian eye of the dragon. Its piercing gaze is surrounded by the inscriptions “World of Dragons” along with the metal content, weight, and purity.
About The Golden State Mint
The World of Dragons series is produced by the privately-operated Golden State Mint (GSM). Since 1974, the Golden State Mint has manufactured millions of rounds and bars for bullion dealers across the nation, with a silver purity that equals that of sovereign-minted rounds. GSM is a life member of the American Numismatic Association, along with several other well-respected numismatic organizations. GSM is a family company dedicated to stellar customer service, and remains one of the most highly-regarded popular private mints in the industry today.
Your 1 oz Silver Welsh Dragon round ships in brand new condition. Single rounds ship in an individual plastic flip. Multiples of 20 ship in mint-issued tubes, and multiples of 500 ship in sealed monster boxes. Orders over $99 are eligible for free shipping!
Place your secure order online now by clicking on the product and selecting “add to cart”. Or, speak to one of our knowledgeable, friendly customer service representatives at 800-313-3315.World of Dragons Silver rounds make thoughtful and valuable gifts! Order the 2nd release in the series today while it’s still available!
|Country of Manufacture||United States|
|Silver Content||1 troy oz|
|Composition||.999 Fine Silver|
|Mint||Golden State Mint|
|Series||World of Dragons|
|Release Number||2nd of 6 Designs|
|Coin Mintage||Sales Begin 2/1/19 - Mintage Announced 5/1/19|